Marketing Coordinator-SE Michigan
Fill out my online form.
Job Location: Toledo, OH, Detroit, MI, Canton, MIProposal & Statement of Qualifications (SOQ) Development: 70%
• Facilitation of Monroe office Proposals and SOQ submittals. Assist other offices when necessary.
• Research for Proposal/SOQ preparation (library, internet, agency files, prior project files, etc.).
• Conduct Proposal Meetings every Monday and update proposal tracker
• Acquire strategic Proposal/SOQ information from in-house meeting discussions, one-on-one interaction with the proposal team and analysis of the client RFP.
• Conduct post-mortem evaluations of non-successful Proposals/SOQs.
• Develop and prepare a draft Proposal/SOQ for review by the proposal team. The draft proposal is to include all overview or general firm sections, but will be absent of cost and technical approach considerations. Costing and technical approach will be performed by technical professionals.
• Develop and prepare presentation materials to be incorporated into the Proposal/SOQ. This is to include required forms, organizational charts, flow diagrams, schedules and other graphics.
• Create and Submit Agency/Municipality/Private Prequalification packages, as well as other governmental submissions, including SF330’s.
Quality Assurance/Quality Check (QA/QC): 5%
• QA/QC editing of all marketing materials used for presentation to clients.
• Peer review of technical writing in reports, papers, trade journal articles, seminar presentations, etc.
• General preparation and maintenance of service brochures, resumes, project summaries, detailed service sheets, newsletters, announcements, advertisements, tradeshow materials, etc.
• Assist with development and production of PowerPoint presentations for client interviews and public meetings.
• Assist with direct mail, social media, email blasts and video creation
• Community engagement initiatives
• Assist with tradeshow coordination and set up.
• Take various on-site project photos for inclusion in marketing materials.
• Coordinate with Team and Project Management staff on Aerial and Drone photo images, annually.
• ACEC Award Submissions
• Assist with the coordination of company events, open houses and client outings, etc.
• Maintain Events Calendar