Fill out my online form.
Job Location: Cleveland, OHMSG is looking for a Landfill Engineer with our Environmental / Geotechnical Landfill Team in North Canton! Experience with solid waste landfill design and construction is preferred but we are willing to train an individual who is interested in this field.
Preference is given to a candidate with the following credentials:
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in geotechnical engineering with a working knowledge of Auto Civil 3D design.
• Ohio Engineer Intern (El) certification with goal of obtaining Ohio Professional Engineering license.
• Positive client interaction skills, detailed oriented, excellent communication and writing skills.
Additional Information and Duties:
• Construction inspection and testing
• Engineering design
• Permitting and environmental compliance design calculations.
• Client and regulatory correspondence
• Compensation will be commensurate with one’s capability and initiative.
• Project assignments will be primarily in Ohio with additional out of state assignments possible.
• Candidates must have organizational and time management skills.
• Must be open to working in a team environment and assisting the GeoEnvironmental team when needed!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.