Environmental Administrative Assistant
Fill out my online form.
Job Location: Lansing, MIWe are seeking entry level Environmental Scientists in Lansing, Michigan!
Candidates for this position will be working in a collaborative team environment embedded at a client’s office location conducting document control, information management and quality control of documents related to environmental projects throughout the state of Michigan.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Pays great attention to detail.
- Communication skills (both oral and written).
- Time management skills.
- Ability to work alone or in a team environment with and without direct supervision in fast paced professional office environment.
- Candidates should have capability and experience with document scanning, copying, organizing electronic files, and reviewing files for consistency, and updating information in a database
- Candidates familiar with environmental projects and related documents are preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.