Fill out my online form.
Job Location: Toledo, OHMSG is seeking a CAD Manager to support both Operations and IT in maintaining a stable and effective environment for both Autodesk and Bentley CAD platforms.
- Production Issue Resolution
- Standardization of plan preparation
- Monitor Trends and Implement Modeling, Design and 3D Applications
- Production Assistance in both CAD Platforms and multiple business sectors
- Serve as leader of MSG CAD Working Groups
- Provide Lunch n Learns, Educational Tips for Internal Distribution.
The CAD Professional will also assist IT and CAD Leader with;
- Installation and Testing on Network
- Version Management of Platforms
- CADHelp Response and Monitoring
- Training Programs
- Inter-Platform coordination
- Capital Expense Planning
- Network Planning for Future CAD Technologies
An Associate’s degree in Civil Engineering Technology or related degree is required. Five+ years’ experience in Civil Engineering CAD drafting is preferred, and must be proficient in AutoCAD/Civil 3D and Bentley CAD. Candidates must have organizational and time management skills, as well as the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and to multi-task and be flexible while working in a team environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.