Agricultural Project Engineer
Fill out my online form.
Job Location: North Canton, OHAre you interested in construction? Are you interested in design? Are you looking to establish a solid foundation in civil engineering? The Mannik & Smith Group, Inc. (MSG), an award-winning, ENR Top 500 Design Firm, is a multi-discipline engineering and environmental firm with offices throughout Ohio and Michigan, and we are looking for someone like you.
MSG is in search of a full-time entry level Civil Engineer / Designer for our North Canton, Ohio location. The position will require the candidate to work alongside Professional Engineers and be involved with all aspects of Civil Site Design, with a specific Agricultural Facility focus including but not limited to: grading, stormwater management, plan preparation, geotechnical evaluations and permitting for a variety of dairy, cattle, swine and chicken farms as well as rural site development projects throughout the Midwest.
Additional responsibilities will include:
• Design & Drafting in Civil 3D
• Coordinate with fellow MSG staff across a variety of engineering services that MSG offers from Surveying, Environmental, Geotechnical, Structural, Civil, Traffic, Transportation, Construction, etc.
• Execute work for a variety of agricultural and site related projects
• Assist project team in planning and/or designing major engineering projects
• Prepare presentations internally and for clients for professional meetings
• Successfully manage and deliver work tasks on time
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.