Project Management Assistant/Administrative Assistant
Fill out my online form.Niese Tax For
Job Location: Columbus, OHMSG Columbus is growing and looking for a self-motivated Administrative Assistant with the desire to grow personally and professionally. This position provides the opportunity to be part of a multi-discipline and highly interactive team of engineers, surveyors, landscape architects, planners, architects, technicians, administrative personnel, as well as our clients, to provide dynamic design solutions on many types of projects.
Project Management Assistant Responsibilities:
1. Project setup and support of project management activities in Deltek Vision Accounting Software
2. Review contract documents and support compliance with Client requirements
3. Assist with project planning, scheduling, tracking and execution
4. Assist with sub-consultant/subcontractor management of Work Orders and Invoices
5. Assist with development of project staffing plans and staff coordination
6. Support project managers and principals with project invoicing
7. Support Project managers with monthly project financial and status reports as needed
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
Our Administrative Assistant is our company’s first point of contact and must be friendly, polite and approachable. Duties include:
1. Receptionist – greets guests/clients/staff, answers phones, coordinates incoming and outgoing mail and packages
2. Performs research for project work, which includes typing, proofreading, formatting, collating, printing, etc.
3. Prepares expense reports, assists with PM Accounting updates, and maintains travel schedules and details
4. Performs New Hire preparations, orientation schedule and general training
5. Coordinates project applications (both office and project group) for field personnel and inspection staff
6. Assists our Marketing Team with scheduling events, supplies, etc. as requested
7. Coordinates conference rooms, company and client meetings, GoToMeetings, etc.
8. Coordinates the office cleaning and maintenance services for the IT room, kitchen, HVAC, etc.
9. Monitors and logs company vehicle usage, maintains vehicle status and basic maintenance for all Columbus vehicles
10. Coordinates office events such as the Holiday party, Community Outreach programs, potlucks, lunches, picnics, client outings, etc.
11. Performs misc. office duties as assigned, as well as makes deliveries when requested
12. Assist with staff expenses entry and tracking as needed
Candidate should have prior project management assistant and administrative assistant experience. Must be proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and must have above average writing skills. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are mandatory, and must be a self-starter, driven and motivated. Being a “Team Player” and a “People Person” are key!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.