We are growing our Transportation Team and seeking a Bridge Engineer to provide support our Maumee, OH. Office!
• Designing/performing calculations for superstructure and substructure units for bridges.
• Drafting bridge components with Microstation (primarily) and AutoCAD.
• Performing Hec-Ras calculations for bridge and miscellaneous hydrology.
• Knowledge of ODOT & MDOT Design Standards.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
• AutoCAD / Microstation experience.
• Knowledge of Hec-Ras.
• Must be able to positively communicate & coordinate with team members!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
Why Work Here?
Talented and dedicated professionals combined with the comprehensive services they provide are the foundational culture of MSG. Opportunity, development and growth are encouraged and cultivated along with honesty, integrity and professionalism in our thoughts and actions. Achievement of success through working smarter, technical skill and creative spirit.
- Community Engagement
- Diversity Inclusion
- Awards & Recognition
- Catalytic Coaching