Survey Crew Chief
Survey Crew Chief
Our Survey Team is seeking a Survey Crew Chief for an opening in our Canton, Michigan operation! A successful candidate will be responsible for the daily operations of the survey team. The best fit candidate should have leadership qualities while being able to perform the duties they're tasking to their team.
Candidates should be similar with and have the ability to:
• Lead a one or two-person crew.
• Use Robotic Total Stations, GPS and data collectors.
• Perform field work for topographic, boundary and ALTA Surveys
• Conduct property legal research both online and at County government offices.
• Upload and download data collectors.
• Check field notes for accuracy and completeness.
Experience with the following is a plus, but not required:
• Process topographic, boundary and ALTA Surveys using AutoCAD/Civil 3D.
• Prepare legal descriptions and survey plats.
• Prepare construction staking materials, including point files.
• Knowledge of Trimble Robotic Total Stations and GNSS data collection.
• Some experience with AutoCAD or Civil3D Must be a Licensed Professional Surveyor, currently licensed, or able to obtain licensure, in the State of Ohio. Licensure in surrounding states is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
Why Work Here?
Talented and dedicated professionals combined with the comprehensive services they provide are the foundational culture of MSG. Opportunity, development and growth are encouraged and cultivated along with honesty, integrity and professionalism in our thoughts and actions. Achievement of success through working smarter, technical skill and creative spirit.
- Community Engagement
- Diversity Inclusion
- Awards & Recognition
- Catalytic Coaching