Cleveland, OH, Columbus, OH
Our Survey Team is seeking a licensed Professional Surveyor to join our Cleveland or Columbus office!
Responsibilities will include:
- Resolve boundary surveys, and complete ALTA/NSPS surveys.
- Proposal preparation and survey product accuracy.
- Post-processing fieldwork in Civil 3D as well as boundary and topographic mapping.
- Project management of external clients.
- Work with Senior Management in the areas of new technology.
• Experience with AutoCAD Civil3D or Open Roads Designer.
• Experience with Trimble Business Center is a plus.
• Licensed Professional Surveyor (Ohio Required, West Virginia a plus)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
Why Work Here?
Talented and dedicated professionals combined with the comprehensive services they provide are the foundational culture of MSG. Opportunity, development and growth are encouraged and cultivated along with honesty, integrity and professionalism in our thoughts and actions. Achievement of success through working smarter, technical skill and creative spirit.
- Community Engagement
- Diversity Inclusion
- Awards & Recognition
- Catalytic Coaching