• Data collection and support of Environmental Permits.
• Maintain Hazmat Inventory / Waste Profiles.
o must be familiar with SDSs
o review and approve chemicals for use at various facilities
o Complete Spill/Leak Reports and follow up on countermeasure
• Develop visual controls (using excel or PowerPoint) of Key Significant Equipment and High Risk Areas for education and compliance.
• Conduct Environmental Inspections and summarize in monthly KPI report.
• Interact with multiple layers of management to educate and support EMS implementation.
o Create detailed PowerPoint presentations for weekly, monthly, and annual management reviews.
• Train Team Members as required.
Requirements of the Position:
• Bachelor in Environmental Engineering
• Familiarity with ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems.
• Knowledge of Michigan & Federal Environmental Regulations (Air, Water, Waste).
• Knowledge of audit inspection procedures.
• Familiarity with the Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA)
• High degree of interpersonal skills with a willingness to work in culturally diverse team environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, Teams, and Outlook
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to think creatively and propose new ideas and projects.
• Willingness to continually improve
• Certified Industrial Storm Water Operator
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
Why Work Here?
Talented and dedicated professionals combined with the comprehensive services they provide are the foundational culture of MSG. Opportunity, development and growth are encouraged and cultivated along with honesty, integrity and professionalism in our thoughts and actions. Achievement of success through working smarter, technical skill and creative spirit.
- Community Engagement
- Diversity Inclusion
- Awards & Recognition
- Catalytic Coaching