We're seeking candidates for a CAD Technician position in our Canton, Michigan operation! The best fit candidate must be detail oriented and willing to adapt to new technology., proficient in MicroStation Open Road Designer and/or AutoCAD Civil 3D, along with an understanding of Civil Engineering and Land Surveying.
Candidate should be able to perform the following tasks:
- Review survey data.
- Read and reflect field notes within CAD software.
- Import the data into MicroStation or AutoCAD.
- Create contours, survey base maps, and final survey drawings.
- Knowledge of Trimble Business Center, Global Mapper, ArcGIS is a plus.
- Familiarity with good drafting practice, writing legal descriptions, and survey research is preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
Why Work Here?
Talented and dedicated professionals combined with the comprehensive services they provide are the foundational culture of MSG. Opportunity, development and growth are encouraged and cultivated along with honesty, integrity and professionalism in our thoughts and actions. Achievement of success through working smarter, technical skill and creative spirit.
- Community Engagement
- Diversity Inclusion
- Awards & Recognition
- Catalytic Coaching