MSG Columbus is growing and looking for a self-motivated Administrative Assistant with the desire to grow personally and professionally. This position provides the opportunity to be part of a multi-discipline and highly interactive team of engineers, surveyors, landscape architects, planners, architects, technicians, administrative personnel, as well as our clients, to provide dynamic design solutions on many types of projects.
Our Administrative Assistant is our company’s first point of contact and must be friendly, polite and approachable. Duties include:
• Receptionist – greets guests/clients/staff, answers phones, coordinates incoming and outgoing mail and packages
• Performs research for project work, which includes typing, proofreading, formatting, collating, printing, etc.
• Prepares expense reports, assists with PM Accounting updates, and maintains travel schedules and details
• Performs New Hire preparations, orientation schedule and general training
• Coordinates project applications (both office and project group) for field personnel and inspection staff
• Assists our Marketing Team with scheduling events, supplies, etc. as requested
• Coordinates conference rooms, company and client meetings, GoToMeetings, etc.
• Coordinates the office cleaning and maintenance services for the IT room, kitchen, HVAC, etc.
• Monitors and logs company vehicle usage, maintains vehicle status and basic maintenance for all Columbus vehicles
• Coordinates office events such as the Holiday party, Community Outreach programs, potlucks, lunches, picnics, client outings, etc.
• Performs misc. office duties as assigned, as well as makes deliveries when requested
Candidate should have prior administrative assistant experience. Must be proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and must have above average writing skills. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are mandatory, and must be a self-starter, driven and motivated. Being a “Team Player” and a “People Person” are key!
Why Work Here?
Talented and dedicated professionals combined with the comprehensive services they provide are the foundational culture of MSG. Opportunity, development and growth are encouraged and cultivated along with honesty, integrity and professionalism in our thoughts and actions. Achievement of success through working smarter, technical skill and creative spirit.
- Community Engagement
- Diversity Inclusion
- Awards & Recognition
- Catalytic Coaching